About Hand Analysis
Chirology (Chiro – hand, ology – the study of) is the technical name for Palmistry or Hand Reading.
What is Hand Analysis?
Hand Analysis, Palmistry or Chirology is the study of the dermatoglyphics (finger prints), lines, shape and weight of the hand. It tells you about your health, emotional traits and psychological strengths and weakness.
How did modern Hand Reading develop?
- Scientific studies on the hand started at the beginning of the 20th century, looking at how genetics were linked to finger prints.
- In the 50’s, physicians such a Charlotte Wolfe studied the hands in relation to mental health and psychologists such as Julius Spier studied the psychological connection to the hands.
- In the 21st century, there are thousands of research papers on dermatoglyphics (finger prints) exploring connections with: cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis and many more conditions.
- Analysis of different finger print patterns has been categorised in relation to character traits such as: independent thinking, love for criticism, introverts, egocentrism, competitiveness and tendency to oppose the majority stance.
- Dr. John Manning’s research in finger length and hormones reveals that just from finger length we can see: pre-natal testosterone and oestrogen levels, sporting ability, musical ability, language and communication development and cardio efficiency.
- Research is ongoing in relation to psychology, health and careers.
How can Palmistry help me?
Hand analysis is like reading somebody’s blue print. It gives a deep and complete picture of your physical, emotional and psychological character in an instant.
This makes it a very unique tool; it doesn’t require meeting you face to face, it doesn’t require “getting to know you” and it doesn’t require multiple sessions and lots of time.
It is a completely objective, accurate and insightful method that allows you to understand yourself better. Ever wondered,
Why you are the way you are?
How to improve your life?
What things you could change to benefit you?
How to avoid repeating mistakes?
What your greatest strengths are and how to use them?
We are not always consciously aware of our own thought patterns and why we are the way we are, but your hands literally show you this.
When you have your hands read, you receive a complete map of yourself. You can then find the answers to your questions, navigate your own life better and feel more confident in yourself, all in just 1 hour.
How can your hands tell you so much?
The hands are more linked to the brain than any other part of the body. 30% of the brains motor cortex function goes straight to the hands.
- The lines and markings are created through cerebral activity, so you are literally reading how somebody’s mind works and their thought processes.
- The shape, size and weight of the hand is dictated by hormones.
- The palmar lines are caused by cognitive activity and are a reflection of the nervous system.
What about my health?
Digestive disorders, aerobic conditions, chronic fatigue, cardio vascular conditions and depression/anxiety are some of the conditions that can be identified by the hand.
These conditions can be seen in a multitude of ways, showing the complexity and variety of underlying causes, as well as the different physical, psychological and emotional meanings.