There are many variations and variables to find when interpreting somebody’s index finger. The shape, the print, any bending, the angle it’s held and of course the length are all things that can make the index finger really stand out in a hand reading. Of these variations it is the length of the finger that divides people intotwo main categories: the first being when the finger is overly long (longer than the ring finger); the second is when the finger is very short (more than half a cm shorter than the ring finger).
Subscribe to our NewsletterSign up for the latest palmistry news and articles
August 14, 2017
June 30, 2015
March 18, 2013
September 13, 2017
- “Hands: The Story of Life” Photography by Omar Reda November 20, 2017
- Top 15 Palmistry Blogs Award November 19, 2017
- FATE LINE MISSING: Find My Career November 6, 2017
- MAJOR LINES: Explained November 2, 2017
- FINGER PHALANGES October 26, 2017
- PALM SHAPE: Square or Rectangular October 20, 2017
- HOLY HANDS OF INDIA: Part Two, The Brahmin October 3, 2017
- HEAD LINE: Which are you? September 13, 2017
- A SHORT LIFE LINE: Explained August 14, 2017
- THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops July 24, 2017
- HOLY HANDS OF INDIA: Part One April 27, 2017
- WORKING CHILDREN IN INDIA April 9, 2017
- RELATIONSHIPS AND THE EMOTION LINE: Curved (idealistic) Heart Line July 10, 2016
- RELATIONSHIPS AND THE EMOTION LINE: Floating Emotion Line June 20, 2016
- Hand Analysis Quiz September 18, 2015
- COMPLEXITIES OF A DOUBLE LIFE LINE June 30, 2015
- Dermatoglyphics: The Double Loop – Composite September 27, 2014
- FINGER LENGTH: Long vs Short September 26, 2014
- ELEMENTS: Fire Hands September 26, 2014
- Dermatoglyphics: Tented Arch September 26, 2014
- Dermatoglyphics: Radial Loop September 25, 2014
- Dermatoglyphics: Simple Arch September 25, 2014
- Dermatoglyphics: Whorl September 22, 2014
- ELEMENTS: Earth Hand September 21, 2014
- Dermatoglyphics: Ulnar Loops September 20, 2014
- ELEMENTS: Water Hands September 19, 2014
- ELEMENTS: Air Hands September 19, 2014
- THE INDEX FINGER: Psychology of the very long and short March 18, 2013
- CASE STUDY: A Head Chef March 18, 2013
11:02 23 Mar 17
I first saw Lawrence at a summer festival and wasn't able to get an appointment as he got fully booked each day, and now I understand why! The reading was incredibly insightful and brilliantly accurate. It's one thing to 'know' yourself but quite another to have someone reflect all of how you are back to yourself. I don't think anyone has ever described me so precisely. He addresses both weaknesses and strengths - without making you feel that they are weaknesses or strengths, but that they just 'are', and provides grounded advice on how to manage these. Personally he seems lovely and was incredibly accommodating - I live in Scotland whilst he is currently in India and he was still able to arrange an appointment via Skype. I wondered if just sending pictures would be enough for a reading - and it really was. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a little more insight or clarity in their lives for any reason, or even simply for those that are just curious.
16:08 13 Feb 17
"Spot on" is how I'd describe Lawrence's reading. Every single thing he said about my mind, personality, emotions and life phase resonated with me on so many levels. He gave me some pretty valuable suggestions, and I love the fact that I get to keep a recording of the session so that I can go back to it at any point in the future. Lawrence is highly enthusiastic and passionate about this – it really shows. He does it with a lot of care and compassion as well. Also very systematic in his approach. Glad I gave it a shot!
12:02 27 Jun 17
Got impressed with Lawrence accurate description of my characters attributes and my life's pathways. Though I booked the appointment for fun and out of curiosity i found out that palmistry really has to say Smth about yourself. Highly recommended! Ps. The appointment booking can take up to two weeks in order to be consulted. Lawrence advised me of his busy schedule and now I see y !
17:00 04 May 17
Highly recommended! I met Lawrence by chance at a festival and had my palms read by him. I was impressed with how accurate he is down to the last detail. I have just had my palms read by him again years later and he has managed to impress me once again.
Totto Volador Luna
09:21 25 Mar 17
Lawrence is a super talented chiromantitian. He presents readings in a serious and honest but kind and friendly way. He knows a lot about the subject and has an amazingly engaging manner when explaining palmistry. Every single thing he said about my mind, personality, emotions and life phase adhered to my experience of myself. Couldn't recommend him high enough.